On-site and Off-site Document Shredding
Every organization produces and circulates sensitive documents in today’s corporate environment. For the protection of their business and for compliance purposes, businesses must ensure they are properly disposing of sensitive information.
Recent studies show the average cost of security breaches impacting American businesses, is approximately at 5.4 million dollars. Clearly a burden of loss revenue, loss of business, and what could be significant costs to your company. Secured Document Shredding offers a variety of services that will ensure you are not a victim of a security breach.
Clients can choose from both on-site document shredding services, where the shredding is done right at your doorstep, or off-site shredding where we securely transport the documents to our secure shredding facility to carry out the destruction. Both options are quick, cost-effective, and entirely secure.
Our Document Shredding Services Include:
Regular Scheduled Services:
- Secure, lockable containers to place throughout your office
- Select from flexible on-site or off-site document shredding to accommodate your needs
- Services are performed by a uniformed, trained, and security/drug screened specialist
- Maintain a secure chain of custody from pick up to destruction
- Certificate of Destruction is issued for additional peace of mind
One-Time, Purge Services:
- Choose from flexible on-site or off-site document shredding to accommodate your needs
- Services are completed at your location by a uniformed, trained, security/drug screened professional
- Maintain a secure chain of custody from pick up through until the destruction process
- Certificate of Destruction is supplied for additional peace of mind
- Beneficial for small business or residential customers
- Services performed at our facility, by a uniformed, trained, security/drug screened staff member
- Documents can alternatively be dropped-off at a local UPS Store for shredding and we will proceed to shred there on-site
- Maintain a secure chain of custody throughout every step of the shredding process
- Certificate of Destruction is provided following the destruction
If you require either on-site or off-site document shredding services, get in touch with Secured Document Shredding today. Our customers can feel confident with either method of destruction, as we apply the same security and confidentiality processes to both our on-site and off-site shredding services. Our experienced and NAID Certified team will provide you with document shredding that will help to keep your business more organized, and most importantly remain compliant with state privacy laws.
We shred and destroy many forms of documents, including:
- Medical Records
- Bank Statements
- Insurance Documents
- Tax Forms
- Loan Forms
- Customer Information